2.6K views

Purchased Unicity Health products to try alternative options for better living.

The product may me grossly ill and my DR said to stop the program at once because I was doing harm to my system.

The salesperson honored Unicity's 60 day moneyback guarantee but it had to come out of their pocket because they wouldn't allow refund for the unused portion NOR would they give a refund for the used portion. It has to come out of the saleperson's pocket and is at their discretion. I was given the option to buy someething else worth what I bought and Unicity would ship that, at the salesperson's (and my) expense. What kind of company offers a moneyback guarantee and then doesn't support their sales people (home to home based sales). Furthermore, what if I wasn't dealing with an honest person? They could have forced me to buy something else and not give me money back.

Just thought everyone should know that Unicity is a deceiving company, just like so many others. Luckily, I have a great relationship with this person and we worked out the situation so they wouldn't have to eat all the money because Unicity doesn't offer refunds, only product replacement.

Stick with GNC and other large retail fronts. They honor their word. If I hadn't of bought these products from someone I trusted, we might have gotten screwed. Since they don't support their sales people, you might get screwed if you don't know who you're buying from.

AVOID UNICITY!!! There is no "moneyback guarantee", just a product replacement option.

Comments

Ageless.A

Believe in the Doctor OR the Scientist, think we know the wise choice.I'm consumer for over 2 years now.

I've also gone through the worst fever of my life but as Unicity recovery model is "get worst then gets better", I embraced in that and continued on the products. Since then I'd recovered from my fever and had not seen Doctors for the past 2 years.

If the salesperson was educated properly with the products knowledge, this experience would not happened to his/her clients.As to stick to GNC, please read this; http://www.hlfteam.com/fda-finds-majority-of-herbal-supplements-at-gnc-walmart-walgreens-and-target-dont-contain-what-they-claim-instead-cheap-fillers-like-wheat-and-soy-powder/

I'm in the same boat.

Stat away from these guys.

Orem, Utah, United States #755665

Yoli's Better Body System works great!

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #706328

Yes, correct, and you cant sell this product in india, because product value is much more high compare with other products, and you will not get support from your team leaders and senior for product selling.

and for team building bonus was still calculated by 1$=45 rs.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #690073

I was given a guarantee that if I was not satisfied with the results of the program, I would get my money back.To this point, I cannot get anyone to speak to me & have not gotten my money back.

I am getting the run-around when this should have been clear & simply.

I would not buy from this company again.I am out big bucks $$ over this.